A dangerous drinking practice known as "butt chugging" sent a University of Tennessee student to the hospital with severe alcohol poisoning this weekend. Early Saturday, year-old Alexander P. They believe he ingested the alcohol by butt chugging.
Is butt-chugging the new bath salts? Sorry, Media Hysteria, but not even close. It's about butt-chugging, so, you know.
The insertion of foreign objects into the rectum intestinum of Homo sapiens is nothing new. As you'll remember from history class, the Maya administered tobacco and hallucinogenic enemas for religious purposes, and also probably because they were bored. They were kind enough to leave behind stone reliefs and figurines documenting the deed—now we use web videos and blogs for similar purposes.
Discussion in ' Apprentice Marijuana Consumption ' started by fatmaggottJul 18, Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Website Disclosure: This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition.
No, really, don't. Don't put alcoholic beverages up your butt. It's a shame that the state of campus binge drinking — which once upon a time was just a fine, longstanding tradition of respectable keg stands and historically significant beer bongs — has come to a point where this even needs to be clarified, but here we are, clarifying it.
An alcohol enemaalso known colloquially as butt-chugging or boofingis the act of introducing alcohol into the rectum and colon via the anus. This method of alcohol consumption can be dangerous and even deadly because it leads to faster intoxication since the alcohol is absorbed directly into the bloodstream and neutralizes the body's ability to reject the toxin by vomiting. Two reported techniques specific to alcohol enemas are via an alcohol-soaked tampon and via a funnel, such as a beer bonginserted into the rectum.
Apparently college kids enjoy this method of drinking because it increases the speed that alcohol enters the bloodstream, thereby quickening the process by which one gets drunk. The process is not only terribly disgusting, it's also very dangerous and can result in not only drunkenness to the extreme, but also injuries to the rectum. At this level, most people lose consciousness and some die. A blood-alcohol content of.
Equally alarming are the new forms of drinking teens reportedly have devised. That science project Junior's been working so hard on? It may have less to do with physics class and more to do with ways to deliver alcohol to the blood that boost the buzz and prevent getting caught.
Do people really do rectal beer bongs? I recently saw a newscast that featured rectal beer bongs and vodka soaked tampons being used by teens to get drunk. Are people really this stupid and self destructive?? Beer bongs are a method used to consume excessive amounts of alcohol in a very short period of time.